DRT Series Shelters
“Design Shelter was very professional in working with us to supply disaster relief tents to Haiti in 2010. We would not hesitate to work with them again”.
Rick Shirran, Major, Emergency Disaster Services Director Canada & Bermuda Territorial Headquarters, The Salvation Army
The Design Shelter DRT (Disaster Relief Tent) series shelters are designed to meet and exceed international disaster relief specifications. User functionality, performance and safety are key considerations in the DRT series shelter. Based on previous successes at supplying these shelters to natural disaster sites worldwide, DSI has valuable logistical experience to ensure tents are shipped expediently to anywhere in the world by air, land or sea. Our partner factories are able to manufacture thousands of units per month and we ship directly from the Port of Shanghai to anywhere in the world. DSI DRT shelters are manufactured to very high quality standards for a low cost solution. Our manufacturer guarantees quality performance and we pride ourselves on delivering a functional and high quality solution.
DRT series features include…
- Self-standing powder coated heavy duty steel pole structure
- Standard interior cable supports to increase structural strength
- 100% waterproof
- UV stabilized vinyl coated fabric
- Fire retardant
- Extra-large windows for cross ventilation
- Standard vinyl floor sealed to tent walls with Velcro
- Client logo stenciling included
- Optional thermal insulation package for cold weather environments
- Optional solar shade kit for hot weather environments